The cycle contained 13 episodes, having same number of Episodes as Cycle 1, but Episode 11 was ommitted.
The winner is Sheena Liam of Malaysia, 1st Runner Up is Jodilly Pendre of the Philippines, and 2nd Runner Up is Katarina Rodriguez of the Philippines.
- Front Cover in the Harper's Bazaar Singapore
- Front Cover in the Harper's Bazaar Malaysia
- 3 Month Trip to Storm Models London
- Subaru XV
- 50,000 Singaporean Dollars
- Face of TresEMMÉ 2014 Campaign
Casting calls was held in five countries, listed below:
- August 9 at HYVE Club, Manila Philippines
- August 11 at JW Marriott, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- August 13 at JW Marriott, Jakarta Indonesia
- August 15 at Siam Discovery, Bangkok Thailand
- August 17 at FOX International Studios, Singapore City Singapore
(Ages stated are at time of contest)
|Australia||Nadya Hutagalung||39||Sydney||5 ft 6||None|
|China||Jessie Yang||22||Toronto||5 ft 7||Eliminated outside of judging panel in Episode 1|
|Hong Kong||Elektra Yu||21||Central (Victoria)||5 ft 9||Eliminated in Episode 1|
|Indonesia||Bona Kometa||27||Jakarta||5 ft 10 1⁄2||Eliminated in Episode 2|
|South Korea||Ji-hye Moon||20||Seoul||5 ft 11 1⁄2||Eliminated in Episode 3|
|Vietnam||Phan Như Thảo||25||Ca Mau||5 ft 8||Eliminated in Episode 4|
|Singapore||Poojaa Gill||22||Singapore||5 ft 7||Eliminated in Episode 5|
|India||Sneha Ghosh||23||Kolkata||5 ft 8||Eliminated in Episode 7|
|Indonesia||Janice Hermijanto||21||Yogyakarta||5 ft 9 1⁄2|
|Thailand||Tia Taveepanichpan||17||Phuket||5 ft 6 1⁄2||Eliminated in Episode 8|
|Taiwan||Natalie Pickles||25||Taipei||5 ft 7||Eliminated in Episode 9|
|Malaysia||Josephine Tan||23||Pahang||5 ft 9||Eliminated in Episode 10|
|Singapore||Nicole Lee||24||Singapore||5 ft 9||Eliminated in Episode 11 (Omitted)|
|Japan||Marie Nakagawa||24||Osaka||5 ft 7||Eliminated in Episode 12|
|Philippines||Katarina Rodriguez||21||Makati/Antipolo||5 ft 7||2nd Runner Up|
|Philippines||Jodilly Pendre||20||Mandaluyong||5 ft 10 1⁄2||1st Runner Up|
|Malaysia||Sheena Liam||22||Selangor||5 ft 9||Winner|
- LIGHTPINK - Bottom 3/Bottom 4
- LIGHTBLUE - Non-elimination
- The following week, after Episode 11, was omitted, to be able to respect the Malaysian Airlines tragedy. It was shown that Sheena won the best photo and Nicole was eliminated.
After the airing of the finale, multiple viewers worldwide gave mixed reactions due to Sheena Liam's win and Jodilly Pendre's loss. Jodilly, despite with her very strong performance was not chosen to be the winner. This caused many negative reactions into the shocking win. This had also caused a rage over the social media, completely giving more pride into the Runner Ups Jodilly Pendre and Katarina Rodriguez from the Philippines. Having the 4th place Marie Nakagawa from Japan was also credited, her surprising elimination also was given reaction, due to having the most number of best photos throughout the entire season.
- In the final 3, both Runner Ups were representatives from the Philippines and both had 2 Best Photos each. Jodilly Pendre had 5 runner ups while Katarina Rodriguez had 1 runner up.
- The winner, Sheena Liam won with a total of 1 Best Photo and 1 runner up.
- Nepal was not represented in this cycle.
- Fan Favorite Photo of the season belonged to Jodilly Pendre of Episode 10.
- The cash prize in Cycle 2 was half of the cash prize of Cycle 1, since Cycle 1's cash prize was 100,000 Singaporean dollars.
- The Cycle featured 16 contestants, which was bigger than of Cycle 1 holding only 14.
- Episode 1 - Jessie Yang was eliminated outside of judging panel, before the photoshoot started. She served as a contestant being eliminated due to a challenge, being in the bottom together with Katarina Rodriguez, who fell into the pool. Later on after the photoshoot, Elektra Yu was sent home, making Episode 1 have a total of 2 eliminations, though this is not considered a double elimination.
- Episode 3 - Marie Nakagawa is not present during the call out time, due to passing out as seen after the judgement.
- Episode 4 - The top 12 girls get their makeover with a family member or friend visiting them. Marie Nakagawa was the only contestant to not have anyone visit her.
- Episode 6 - Janice Hermijanto and Tia Taveepanichpan end up in the bottom 2 but are then spared due to the judges giving them another chance, saving the eliminated contestant.
- Episode 7 - Janice Hermijanto, Tia Taveepanichpan, and Sneha Ghosh end up in the Bottom 3. Tia is then saved, leaving the 2. Nadya hands a blank photo, eliminating both Janice and Sneha.
- Episode 11 - The episode was omitted. The preview shows Sheena having best photo, Jodilly as runner up, Marie as 3rd, Katarina as 4th and Nicole being eliminated.
- Episode 12 - Marie Nakagawa was sent home over Sheena Liam despite having a stronger performance with the most best photos.
- Episode 13 - Katarina Rodriguez was cut off during the photoshoot judging, eliminating her before the deliberation of the winner.